Tuesday, August 1, 2017

It's Official

Well, it's official. As of July 30, Terra Soul officially became Realm Makers' Best Debut Novel (2016). I really wanted to attend the conference and awards dinner in Reno, but with the prior three weeks consumed by travel I just couldn't force myself to go one more place. Still, I'm blown away that literary professionals read my story and not only thought it was good but thought it was the best! I'm humbled, thrilled and looking forward to doing some more self-promotion. Weeee.


Speaking of self promotion, check out my contests page to participate in my latest giveaways in honor of this achievement.

Also, please note, I've reduced the price on all versions of Terra Soul, save those on Ingram Spark (which takes a month for price changes to go into effect). I'll be putting the electronic version on sale soon, as well, so watch for that if you're a Kindle user.

Now you'll pardon me but I have to go update my covers with a really awesome award seal and try to do a little writing on my next story.

~SJA



1 comment:

  1. Entered! It's my first time posting on Instagram but the Audible version was too motivating. ;)

    ReplyDelete